Sunday 22 January 2017

Trailers Week 133: 22/01/17

Logan
I like to imagine that this movie takes place in world where the X-Men are fictional characters and Wolverine is the only real mutant. Mini Wolverine too, I guess.


Power Rangers
They could probably make a Power Rangers movie where they don't need the gritty explanation for how they became who they are. People would still go and see it.


The Lost City of Z
I feel like this movies exists so that kids like me who grew up watching Indiana Jones can point to real life treasure hunters and still think they can do it.


Collide
I don't care about the romance, I only want to know why Nicholas Hoult and Felicity Jones both have American accents.


Colossal
Waking up to discover that you were in control of a giant monster on the other side of the world would be kind of cool.


I Am Michael
Gus Van Sant and James Franco team back up to make a controversial flick about a guy who thinks the Bible cured his gayness. How about he just realises he's bisexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget