Sunday 15 January 2017

Trailers Week 132: 15/01/17

Baywatch (NSFW)
The idea of lifeguards overstepping their bounds is pretty funny. I'm surprised that the TV show wasn't a comedy either. I guess it's because David Hasselhoff has only become a joke in recent in recent years.


CHIPs
While we're on the topic of TV shows being made into movies, I doubt anyone who will see this even knows what CHiPs was. Why is Michael Peña always being dragged into these buddy cop movies. Where's the trust that he can carry a drama on his own.


Sleepless (NSFW)
From dumb cops to vengeful ones. This looks pretty terrible but at least it's original.


Gold (NSFW)
I'm not sure if Matthew McConaughey's character was crazy before he got the gold or if the money he got as a result made him crazy. Or maybe McConaughey is just crazy himself.


Kong: Skull Island
I don't normally cover Asian trailers for Hollywood blockbusters, but something about this Japanese trailer just made me super excited for this movie in a different way.


Sleight
Because gangs from South Central just need that one token magician these days.


Cars 3
I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this since I haven't even seen one of the Cars movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget