Sunday 23 October 2016

Trailers Week 120: 23/10/16

Logan
I'm really hoping that this new Wolverine movie doesn't turn into a crazy action movie and stays as a restrained and quiet drama with a couple of fight scenes. I think that would be the way to go.


Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
As great as the last movie was, I really hope they don't reuse the soundtrack. Still, looks like a lot more space fun is coming our way.


Assassin's Creed
Just a lot of confusing action in this trailer. And I played the games.


Arrival
Thems certainly look like aliens alright. But seriously though, any life form we would meet would barely have what we call a 'language'.


Nocturnal Animals
I think the lesson of this movie is to not violently break the heart of a Southern gentleman. 


A Cure for Wellness
This one looks like Stranger Things met Shutter Island.


Operator
This feels like a semi-prequel to Her, where the guy who invents the voice personal assistant just wanted his girlfriend around him all the time.


The Boss Baby
I can just imagine this is what Alec Baldwin was like as a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget