Sunday 9 October 2016

Trailers Week 118: 09/10/16

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
We get our first look at Javier Bardem in what is possibly the longest of the Pirates titles they can throw at us.


Power Rangers
For some weird reason I was a huge fan of Power Rangers when I was six. I can barely remember anything about it though. At first I thought this was a trailer for a Captain Planet movie which I think would be a lot better.


The Great Wall
I think I was a little harsh on this movie last time round. I'm actually excited to see an original blockbuster for once and since it's been made by a Chinese director, there won't be all the mistakes made by Hollywood.


Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
I know for sure that I wouldn't have lasted a decade in this world.


Underworld: Blood Wars
It may just be me, but this and the Resident Evil franchise are indistinguishable from each other. It may be because there's been like a million movies between the two or maybe that neither of them broke through into absolute mainstream. Anyway, here's another one.


John Wick: Chapter 2
Speaking of sequels, here's one apparently everyone wanted. But instead of being a cool small budget flick like last time, they have a bit more money on their side.


The Monster
Indie monster-horror flicks are a lot better than the run of possession movies we've seemed to have of late.


Get Out
Trust comedian Jordan Peele to create this terrifying horror movie. It looks like Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, but the white family learns nothing about their racist ways I guess.


The Hollow Point
There are many things you don't want to get stuck in the middle of and a war between a cartel and Ian McShane is high on that list.


Patriots Day
I think there's now a law where you can't make a movie about Boston without having either Ben Affleck or Mark Whalberg in it.


Sleepless
Jamie Foxx looks awesome as this renegade cop antihero.


Allied
Robert Zemeckis' new movie comes with a dilemma. Would you be able to kill someone you love even if they were a Nazi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget