Saturday 13 September 2014

Mark Reviews: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Just as I was about to go see TMNT, I got this review in my inbox from our good friend Mark Wahlberg, so there's one less movie I have to review. - Jack


Hey everyone I'm back and I got all new thoughts on a movie I saw. A few days ago, my mom called and said that she's missing me and Donnie. So I packed Donnie's backpack and we flew out to Boston to see the family.

After a dinner at our family's restaurant Wahlburgers (19 Shipyard Drive, Hingham, MA, if you're in the Boston area check it out and tell my brother Paulie I sent you), Donnie really wanted to go see this movie about turtles or something and I told Ma I'd take him, even though I knew he'd get tired and fall asleep.

First of all I'm pissed off that Michael Bay didn't put me in this movie. I could have played like Will Arnett's character or a turtle (or all four because I'm that good). I thought we had it good Michael, you already put me in two movies.
I'm so good I can play my own son
Anyway, Donnie fell asleep like I thought he would and I got really bored. Something about ninjas attacking New York (which I totally would have stopped if I was there) and the fact that these things are supposed to look like turtles. Whoever made this movie has never seen a turtle. I have to feed Donnie's pet turtles all the time so I know what they look like.

I suppose that Megan Fox is pretty good to look at, so it was a total waste. And that Johnny Knoxville can be pretty funny, but I really did want to see him fall down some stairs or get hit with a golf club.

So, I guess if you like looking at big monsters pretending to look like turtles or like falling asleep, you're gonna love this one. The weirdest part is that Donnie knew the exact parts of the movie he liked even though he was asleep during them. I gotta stop taking my brother to the movies.


1 comment:

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget