Thursday 25 September 2014

Bone Tomahawk casting news


So I know some people find it hard to get excited about independent films, but after I heard who's in this movie and what its about, I got excited immediately.

Bone Tomahawk comes from writer/director S. Craig Zahler. This is his first at directing after having been the cinematographer on a few other films. The film is a western about four men who attempt to rescue a group of captives who have been kidnapped by cannibals.

As if that story couldn't sound better, the main cast consists of some of my favourite actors. Matthew Fox, Patrick Wilson (both pictured above), Kurt Russell and Richard Jenkins will play the men. This seems to be a perfect storm of story and casting.

I personally am a huge fan of Westerns, so I think this will be an amazing film. What do you guys think about this casting? Let us know in the comments or on Facebook.


Originally on Variety

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget