Sunday 3 April 2016

Trailers Week 91: 03/04/15

Everybody Wants Some!!
Every trailer I see for Richard Linklater's exploration of 80's youth culture just makes me more and more excited.


The American Side
I'm not sure if this movie is supposed to be set in the 40's or not. Whatever it is, it looks like another love letter to Nikola Tesla, one of the greatest minds of the 20th century. Kind of like The Prestige, but without the cool magic stuff.


The Invitation
Watch as Logan Marshall-Green descends into madness. This trailer is throwing off the same vibe as last year's The Gift and if it's anything like that, then we're in for a treat.


Lights Out
I have a confession to make, I'm actually scared of the dark, so this will scare me more than anything. Why don't you just have the lights on all the time and then sleep with an eye mask? No ghouls can get you then.


Holidays
While we're on horror movies, this anthology movie looks like a great movie. Think Paris, Je Taime but with murdering people on the holidays.


The Conjuring 2
Wait, another horror movie? I guess people liked to be scared. Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson return as the ghost hunting husband and wife for an adventure in England.


Jane Wants a Boyfriend
Well this certainly looks like a rom-com with a difference. I think it looks like a lot of fun.


Me Before You
Get ready for a tearjerker...


Mother's Day
What are some other holidays this movie franchise can use? I can't wait for St Patrick's Day when Jennifer Lawrence gets drunk and pretends to be Irish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget