Sunday 10 April 2016

Trailers Week 92: 10/04/15

Swiss Army Man
It's Weekend at Bernie's meets Castaway. Danny Rad plays the dead best friend of a crazy Paul Dano.


Blood Father
Mel Gibson gets all shooty again. I guess the moral is we shouldn't even look at him?


Blackway
This is one bad looking revenge movie. The only part I can seem to understand is Ray Liotta being the bad guy.


The BFG
If I'm being completely honest, I think that if any Roald Dahl books needs a new live action adaptation it's James and the Giant Peach. I know that's a wildly unpopular opinion, but you know, I'm sure Steven Spielberg has done a good job.


Memoria
So I guess this movie is trying to say that categorically skaters come from abusive backgrounds?


David Brent: Life on the Road
Ricky Gervais returns as David Brent in a new mockumentary about his life after The Office.


Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
As excited as I am for this Star Wars prequel (and believe me, I am), this trailer doesn't quite make me anymore excited than I already am. Except for the AT-ATs. Ooh and the construction of the Death Star. Also who doesn't love Felicity Jones.


The Bye Bye Man
This week's token horror trailer seems a little gratuitous if you ask me.


Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising (NSFW)
For some reason two trailers got dropped for this movie this week and they're both red band ones. It's like playing a game of spot the difference. There are differences, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget