Sunday 30 November 2014

Trailers Week 21: 30/11/14

Jurassic World
I can't say anything for the people who I write with, but I personally love the Jurassic Park franchise, especially the velociraptors (they'll tear you to shreds, just like my ex-wife). This movie looks fantastic, with the park from the first movie finally open and operational as per John Hammond's dream. This movie boasts an all new cast (which is a bit disappointing; bring back the shirtless Jeff Goldblum I say), with Chris Pratt, Judy Greer, Bryce Dallas Howard, Jake Johnson and Vincent D'Onofrio.


Pan
Don't you just wish you could go to a land where you never had to grow up, I wish I could (I just wish I never lost my innocence). But I suppose you'd have to deal with creepy Hugh Jackman and be too young for Rooney Mara.



Unfinished Business
All I can say is that I hope their business deal goes better than my last one one. Starring Vince Vaughn, Tom Wilkinson and Dave Franco.



Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Yes we already showed you this one here, but wow. This makes me feel like a kid again and distracts me from thinking about someone trying to take all your money.



Alien Outpost
This movie looks like District 9 and Battle: Los Angeles had an illicit love affair that their friends really didn't want to know about because they knew how wrong their relationship was and one of them was actually married at the time, so that hurt someone. Anyway, I got off track. This indie sci-fi movie is all about how mankind can fight back against those alien invaders and in a way tries to fight against the the Fermi Paradox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget