Sunday 27 September 2015

Trailers Week 64: 27/09/15

The Big Short:
Based on the early naughties' housing bubble and the events that led to the Global Financial Crisis, The Big Short stars Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, Steve Carell and Ryan Gosling:




Truth:
I can see Robert Redford as Dan Rather. Truth details the 60-minutes report on George W. Bush's military service. Also starring the great Cate Blanchett:





Back in Time:
Awww Yasss! Been waiting for this one for a while. If you're a Back to the Future fan then this documentary will be for you. Starring actors talking about a movie:


Meadowland:
Well, I have no idea what this movie is about based on the trailer, and the online synopsis just makes me more confused, but hey it looks interesting. Meadowland stars Olivia Wilde, Elisabeth Moss, Juno Temple and Giovanni Ribisi:




Angry Birds:
This week in merchandising opportunities: the Angry Birds Movie, starring Jason Sudeikis, Peter Dinklage and Bill Hader...but who even cares...



Heist:
This movie doesn't look that original to me but judge it for yourself, the trailer seems to give away pretty much the whole movie anyway. Heist stars Robert De Niro, Dave Bautista and Jeffrey Dean Morgan:


I Smile Back:
I'm not sure how Sarah Silverman will fare in what looks like a pretty heavy drama, but I think it's great when actors try to broaden their horizons. I Smile Back also stars Josh Charles and Thomas Sadoski:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget