Sunday 30 August 2015

Trailers Week 60: 30/08/15

Rock The Kasbah
My question is: why are there so many Americans in war-torn Afghanistan?


Youth
Paolo Sorrentino makes stirring films, both emotionally and visually. By the look of Michael Caine's interactions with Rachel Weisz, this is probably going to follow that line.


Goosebumps
If you had known when you were younger that R.L. Stine was Jack Black, would you have been as scared? I can't wait to see how they do the Monster Blood.


Love The Coopers
If Diane Keaton was my mother, I don't think I'd be excited about Christmas either. Also starring John Goodman, Ed Helms, Olivia Wilde, Anthony Mackie and Marisa Tomei.


Kill Your Friends
I knew the music industry was cutthroat, but yeesh... Starring Nicolas Hoult and Ed Skrein.


The Iron Giant Re-release
Somewhere in the world, some of you are lucky enough to see this childhood classic on the big screen again. I wish I could. Starring Vin Diesel, Jennifer Aniston, Harry Connick Jr. and Christopher McDonald.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget