Tuesday 22 July 2014

Mark Reveiws: Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie

How you guys doing? You remember me? Of course you do, I'm Mark Wahlberg. So I heard that you liked my last review and thought hey, that was fun, let's do it again. So I went to the offices of Facebook or Google or wherever the nerds hang out and I said hey, who here can hack. I got that nerd to hack Jack's account and now I'm here.

All I needed was a movie and since it was my day to look after Donnie, I thought I'd let him choose. He chose this movie, I don't know if you've heard of it. I hadn't. But I thought hey, I'm from Boston and this movie's Irish, how bad can it be.

Holy shit you guys, it's terrible. I would have walked out if I was on my own. But Donnie was having a really good time and he wouldn't have been able to get home on his own. He gets scared and forgets which bus to take. So while I was watching this piece of shit, I had time to think about the movie.

First, who would believe that that's an actual lady. It's obviously just a dude in a suit. Do you know who would be believable as a woman in a suit. This guy.


That's right. Me. I'd make a fucking sexy girl as well. Look at that ass. If I ever dressed up as a lady, all the guys reading this would get confused and try to buy me drinks and take me home.

Another thing. If that's what Ireland's like, I don't want to go there. I thought they were all about drinking and throwing little green dudes over rainbows and shit. Instead there's weird old ladies swearing at you. Now how I am supposed to take Donnie to see his Irish cousins. 

Verdict: I wish I never saw this movie. It was so terrible. I had to use Donnie's face for the score because I don't want you guys to associate me with such a bad score, which is like a -5. Alright, I gotta go. Jenny McCarthy just called and said Donnie climbed a tree and won't come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget