Sunday 6 January 2013

2013: The Year of the Movie

Hi Everyone,

This year I have set myself a goal to see 56 must see movies that come out this year. My reason for doing this is because last year I didn't see to many many movies and since I consider myself a movie buff, I consider this to be pretty poor. So what I am going to do is write a small review every time is see something on my list. So here it is in no particular order.


  • Jack Reacher
  • Life of Pi
  • Gangster Squad
  • Hitchcock
  • Django Unchained
  • Silver Linings Playbook
  • Zero Dark Thirty
  • Lincoln
  • The Paperboy
  • The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
  • OZ: The Great and Powerful
  • A Good Day to Die Hard
  • Stoker
  • Oblivion
  • Warm Bodies
  • Bullet To The Head
  • Iron Man 3
  • Identity Thief
  • The Place Beyond The Pines
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Fast and Furious 6
  • After Earth
  • Now You See Me
  • A Glimpse Inside The Mind Of Charles Swan III
  • Monsters University
  • World War Z
  • Man of Steel
  • The Company You Keep
  • The Internship
  • The Lone Ranger
  • Pacific Rim
  • The Wolverine
  • RED 2
  • This Is The End
  • Kick-Ass 2
  • Elysium
  • Pain & Gain
  • R.I.P.D.
  • Gravity
  • Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
  • Oldboy
  • Malavita
  • The World's End
  • Ender's Game
  • Thor: The Dark World
  • Jack Ryan
  • Anchorman 2
  • The Hangover Part III
  • Grown Ups 2
  • The To-Do List
  • Runner Runner
  • Delivery Man
  • Captain Philips
  • Movie 43
I know its a hell of a list, but that is one of my many goals of the year. So stay tuned for some reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget