Sunday 12 February 2017

Trailers Week 136: 12/02/17

The Circle
Tom Hanks would probably make a really good cult leader. He's very charismatic and people have a tendency to listen when he talks.


Wish Upon
This is like if you had a magic monkey's paw that didn't run out.


It Comes at Night
This looks like it wants to be classy horror movie, but chances are it won't be.


The Beguiled
I don't know who you should be more afraid of here. There's something sinister about a group of women living in a Civil War house all on their own.


Aftermath
I guess he has a right to be angry, but I don't think the air traffic controller did anything terribly wrong. It's just one big accident.


Snatched
I mean if this stops certain people from travelling overseas, then I guess they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.


Unlocked
I'm guessing that there's a government group that wants to commit a terrorist attack and blame it on extremists? Don't go giving people ideas.


Avengers: Infinity War
Not a trailer, but a behind the scenes look for all you Marvel fanboys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget