Sunday 28 August 2016

Trailers Week 112: 28/08/16

Rings
It's been 11 years since Hollywood made a Ring movie, but for some reason it needs to be made again in the smartphone era. I don't think she'll be able to crawl out of your iPhone, not unless she'll be really small.


Blair Witch
Instead of being a paranoid fear of something you can never see, the Blair Witch becomes an actual thing.


The Disappointments Room
I bet the real disappointment will be that she gets inside the room and there's nothing there. Or even better, Tommy Wiseau.


Jack Goes Home
Oh Rory, the youngest of Culkins. I guess this is a horror too. I mean Lin Shae is pretty scary.


Lion
Dev Patel does a pretty awesome Australian accent in this movie about a young Indian man who was adopted and wants to find his family.


A United Kingdom
David Oyelowo goes for Oscar gold again with this biopic of the first president of Botswana, Seretse Khama.


Kidnap
At first I thought this was going to be a regular drama, but an action-thriller about a kidnapping. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or not.


Manchester by the Sea
This movie about a guy finding himself seems original enough. I don't know how I'd deal with being given my nephew to look after.


The Late Bloomer
The most appealing part of this is JK Simmons reactions to having his grown son go through puberty.


My Blind Brother
Does Adam Scott kinda look like Tom Cruise to anyone else in this trailer.


La La Land
Every trailer for Damian Chazelle's new musical gives away nothing but singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget