Sunday 8 May 2016

Trailers Week 96: 08/06/16

Urge
Pierce Brosnan is just the type who would sell you a drug that you can only take once, but then give you more than one dose each.


The Shallows
Shark movies always terrify me, whether it's Jaws or Deep Blue Sea, now there's a shark movie for a new generation. I just want to know why movie sharks always target one person.


No Stranger Than Love
Hey look, it's a Dr Seuss movie for adults. Well at least it sounds like one and I'm pretty sure no holes open up like this in real life.


Bad Moms (NSFW)
I'm not sure who this movie is targeting. I'm pretty sure women with kids wouldn't really want to see this, despite the fact they probably do have these fantasies.


Fathers and Daughters
I think it should really be called father and daughter, because there's only one of each.


The Nice Guys
If you watch this right after the last trailer, you know what happened to Russell Crowe. Even the pinky promise makes a reappearance.


Now You See Me 2
I don't believe for a second that anyone would find Daniel Radcliffe intimidating. Oh yeah, and Dave Franco's got some impressive card throwing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget