Sunday 1 May 2016

Trailers Week 95: 01/05/16

Snowden
I had initially thought that Oliver Stone's telling of Edward Snowden's story was going to be a smear campaign against him, but after seeing this trailer I'm not sure. One thing I am certain about is that Joseph Gordon-Levitt can't really do different voices.


Florence Foster Jenkins
Another true story, but this one doesn't have the scary real world implications of Snowden. Just a woman who wanted to sing.


The Duel
If a crazy Woody Harrelson killed my dad, I don't think I'd be brave enough to go after him.


Cell
I really don't know why I didn't figure out that a movie called Cell would be about cellphones. I also didn't figure that one day they're going to turn us all into mindless zombies.


Approaching The Unknown
This is the step that The Martian missed out on, the whole 20 missions it took to get people to Mars without them dying.


X-Men: Apocalypse
One last look at X-Men shows us that we're in store for a lot destruction and a hint of Wolverine.


Tulip Fever
Being married to Christoph Waltz looks pretty terrifying. And what is it with all these period dramas that give painters some great womanising skill.


Captain Fantastic
A forest family comes to the urban world for the first time and is threatened to be torn apart.


Southside with You
A movie about Barack and Michelle Obama's first date. 'Nuff said.


The Nice Guys
I would totally be down with a whole a movie filmed in this style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget